For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions of Use, the terms below have the following meanings:
means HW group s.r.o., manufacturer and developer of hardware and software; registered office: HW group s.r.o; Rumunská 26; 120 00 Prague 2; Czech Republic; CIN (Company identification number): CZ 2709696
means cloud services that are provided by HW group s.r.o. on www.hwg-cloud.com. The Service is inherently linked to hardware by HW group s.r.o and allows remote access to monitoring devices and to the connected sensors. Collection of monitored values, their visualization, alerting, and reporting are some of the main features.
means the user who is creating the Accounts/Team; has rights to add the Users to the Team (and delete them) and set up the Team.
When creating the new account, the Team is created.
means a physical or legal entity using the Service legitimately and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Use. The User is identified by a unique e-mail address.
When an account is created, the activation will be confirmed by the Provider to the e-mail address provided by the User.
All data, values, files, or other information created by the User or originated for the User in connection with the use of the Service are stored on www.hwg-cloud.com.
- Terms and Conditions of Use of the Service constitute contractual terms and conditions for using the services provided by HW group, s.r.o.
- The Service provides remote access to limited device management and basic administration of monitoring devices and sensors and related alerts and features.
- By creating an account the User agrees with the Terms and Conditions of Use HWg-cloud.com.
- The Service is inherently linked to hardware by HW group s.r.o. Only approved devices supplied by HW group s.r.o. can be connected to the Service.
- Using the Service shall mean logging in to the service system (i.e. entering a username or an e-mail address and a password at the Internet site where the Service is accessible from), and/or retrieving and using data and/or sending e-mails using a communication protocol intended for that purpose.
is provided free of charge as a service inherently linked to hardware by HW group s.r.o. As a free service, The Service has default settings and limitations. Valid limitations of The Service are available on HWg-cloud.com.
Registration and Activation
- The service is available at www.hwg-cloud.com. Registration, activation of the services, and their use are free of charge.
- A valid e-mail address to which the User has unrestricted access is necessary to create the account. The Provider verifies the e-mail address and sends a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address used for the registration.
- The account is accessible for the first time with the on-time link sent in the confirmation e-mail.
- The service is not limited in time unless otherwise stated (see art. 9. Rights and responsibilities)
- The company reserves the right to change the settings and limitations of the account without prior notice.
- If you have any questions regarding the Service or its use, contact the Provider using the contact form.
- The Service allows remote access to data from devices and sensors connected to the Service and to data provided by the User.
- The Service displays incoming data in a graphical interface.
- These data are to be used for information purposes only. Data may not be used for monitoring and control of machinery, security, and safety systems, or for monitoring the safety and/or health of humans and animals.
- The data are not to be used in any cases requiring urgent and/or automatic response.
- The Provider strongly recommends the Data to be interpreted by an adult, trained and reasonable persons.
- Data that are stored and logged are necessary data to ensure the correct and full functioning of The Service.
Rights and Responsibilities
- The User may cancel his/her account without any compensation at any time.
- The Provider reserves the right to block or cancel any account within The Service without any compensation if:
- The User does not log in to the web interface of The Service account for more than 730 days (2 years);
- The Data from the connected device is not received for a time period longer than 90 days (the device is not connected/not working);
- The Account was created but there are no devices connected to it for more than 30 days;
- The Account is used for illegal activity or activity that violates commonly accepted ethical and moral standards;
- The User attempts to log in as another User without their knowledge, or the User attempts to disrupt the functionality and data of the Service;
- The User violates any terms and conditions in connection with The Service, applicable laws, or ethical and moral standards;
- The Service is terminated.
- The Provider reserves the right to limit the Service, temporarily and for a necessary time, mainly due to updates and maintenance of the Service. As a result, some or all of the essential features of the Service may not work for a temporary period, e.g., the online service web interface may not be available.
- The Provider assumes no liability for adverse effects of force majeure events that can result in limitation or unavailability of the Service.
- The Provider is not responsible for:
- any damages (incl. health damages) suffered by the User as a result of data usage;
- unavailability or limited availability of the Service;
- delivery or failed delivery of messages and alerts;
- transmission or failed transmission of messages and alerts
- functional and billing aspects of third-party services (e.g. the Internet, Narrowband, and other connections)
- correctness of information passed to the User;
- correctness information provided by the User
- correctness and storage of saved or unsaved Data;
- damages arising from the use and/or interpretation of provided information and data;
- abuse of information and data stored at the service;
- any disclosure, theft, loss, or damage of data linked to the User account;
- changes in the Service functions and graphic interface without notice; any other effects arising in connection with the use of the Service;
- inappropriate or not fully configurated network, which can result in preventing the use of protocols and thus in limited functionality of the Service.
- In storing and processing of personal data of Users and other Data Subjects, the Provider proceeds in accordance with legal regulations of the European Union and the Czech Republic;
- Personal Data of The User will not be disclosed to third parties in the form of a publicly accessible list. Please note that due to the way of functioning of the service, your Personal Data may be accessible by other third parties to ensure full functionality of The Service or by other Team members.
- The Provider is entitled to process the User’s Personal Data (mainly e-mail addresses linked to the Users account) in order to ensure the full functionality of the service.
- The Provider is further entitled to anonymize/use Personal Data for statistical and analytical purposes.
- The Provider has appointed a person in charge of the protection of personal data, who may be contacted using the contact form available on HWg-cloud.com;
- The Provider is entitled to send e-mail messages to the e-mail address provided by the User (e-mail linked to the account); concerning any information, news, changes, events, or facts directly related to the Service;
- In the case of account expiration, termination, account inactivation, account blocking, the Provider is entitled to use all available personal data that can be used to inform the user in case of unreachability on admin e-mail address i.e. e-mail addresses related to the account, e-mail addresses of all Team account users, e-mail addresses sourced from all communication history with the user or users company (for example Google e-mail accounts, Microsoft Outlook e-mail accounts and like), all phone numbers connected to the account, etc;
- The Provider agrees not to monitor or modify data stored in the User account, with an exception of the Service maintenance and operation and authorized requests under the laws of the Czech Republic.
- The Provider reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use and/or the above-mentioned services even without prior notice.
- Unless agreed otherwise, any legal relationships arising between The User and the Provider are governed by the laws and regulations of the Czech Republic.
- By using The Service, the user agrees with the Terms and Conditions of Use of the HWg-cloud.com stipulated above.
HW group s.r.o
120 00 Prague 2
CIN: CZ 2709696